Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time for focus

Ok, so I really need to commit.  Starting projects and not finishing them has been a problem of mine since I was a little kid; just ask my  parents.  I'd like to come back to blogging but I think my blog needs more focus.  This is difficult though being that my mind at any given moment could be thinking about 10 different things all at once.  There's so many things I'd like to write about.  Maybe I need several different blogs focused on several different things.  That probably would never work though considering my first two sentences of this entry...more to come...this is...a work in progress!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you again. I had the same issue with my blog. What worked for me is literally devoting time every week just to blogging. Some entries were just random thoughts, and the blog served as a way to organize them.

    This year, my resolution was to not blog so much about politics. I'm going out of my way to blog about music and theatre more. Music reviews, movie reviews, theatre reviews, etc. Just keep writing about what interests you. It doesn't need to be a brilliant essay every time.

    ReplyDelete